A facial is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. A multi-step skin treatment, it cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin; promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion that can help your skin look younger.
Skin care specialists recommend that people have a professional facial about every three to four weeks. That’s how long it takes your skin to move through the full life cycle of skin cell growth and exfoliation. A facial helps that process along. Regular treatments will keep your skin clean, clear, and toned.
If you’re seeking healthier, clearer and more beautiful skin, a facial can make a dramatic difference. What are the benefits of getting a professional facial from an esthetician?
Here’s our top ten reasons why:
1. Expert Skin Analysis– Your esthetician will see you without makeup, revealing your true skin type and giving them the ability to identify and treat your needs
2. Professional Strength Exfoliation– The exfoliation is specifically catered towards your skin type. It will leave you with results that smooth the skin, increase cellular turnover, soften lines, and break up skin discoloration to promote more even-toned skin.
3. Clean Out Blackheads and Clogged Pores– With proper preparation and skin softening techniques, your esthetician will use a skilled method to gently extract clogged pores, blackheads, and impurities without causing harm to your skin
4. Intensive Hydration– Hydrated skin is healthy skin and a facial will help to regulate the proper moisture level for whatever skin type you may be.
5. Increased Circulation– Aging leads to slowed circulation, which inevitably results in dull, tired looking skin. One important benefit of a facial is a massage to the face. Along with warm steam, both processes help to increase blood flow bringing new nutrients to the skin. This will encourage a youthful radiance and glow to the face.
6. A Scan for Skin Cancer– The benefit of having a professional esthetician work with your skin is that during their analysis, they will bring to your attention any potential skin abnormalities that they feel you should check out with a medical doctor.
7. Stress Release– Studies show that stress can lead to unhealthy skin, aside from the various skin benefits facials offer, they are also extremely relaxing. Imagine a room with dim lighting, soft music, and a warm, comfy bed.
8. Unique Problem Solving– Whether it’s dry skin, brown spots, redness, irritation, or inflamed acne- a good facial is always customized to focus on what your skin needs.
9. Professional Advice– During a facial there is plenty of time to ask questions that you have been curious about. Part of getting a facial is receiving a lesson from experts on how to care for your skin properly. This lesson includes can include which products will work best for your skin type and how to care for your skin at home to maintain the results of your facial.
10. Because You Deserve It!– A facial is just for you and will give you time to re-energize and clear your mind. Nourish your soul and pamper your skin in just a few blissful hours at the spa! Call today to book your appointment!