- If for any reason you may need to cancel your reservation we will accept no less than 1 full business day (24-hours) notice for individual cancellations and 3 business days (72 hours notice) for group cancellations (reservations involving two or more guests.)
For your convenience we conduct business 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday.If less than adequate notice is given of cancellation then the following cancellation fees will apply and must be paid prior to the receipt of any future services.
Salon & Spa Services & Packages:
Late cancellation of any service or package…
Under $100 — $25.00 cancellation fee
$100 and above — $50 cancellation fee
Requiring a credit card number – 50% of the total value of the appointment(s) missed
Additionally a credit card number or adequate deposit must be provided prior to any further appointments being scheduled or re-scheduled.
*We reserve the right to modify our cancellation policy as per the details of your reservation.
- Reservations over 2 hours in length require a credit card number.
- All prices and services are subject to change without notice.
- If you are under medical care, please check with your physician prior to participating in our services.
- We pride ourselves on servicing you in a timely professional manner. If you are late, we may not be able to accommodate you for all or some of your schedules services. Your promptness will be greatly appreciated.
- Sterilization: Here at Sunshrine Day Spa & Salon we pride ourselves on having the highest standards of sterilization and sanitation. It is very important to us that our clients are able to relax and enjoy their experience here, therefore we make sure that all of our equipment and instruments are thoroughly cleaned using hospital grade sterilization and autoclave sterilization. Any item that cannot be thoroughly cleaned is discarded or given to the client for personal use! Please feel free to ask any of our staff members about our sterilization methods, as we are very passionate about this matter!