Please read on for important information about future visits at Sunshrine
At Sunshrine your health and safety is our top priority. The following policies have been put in place in accordance with the requirements from our local public health authority. We understand that some of the new measures we are taking will mean that a visit to Sunshrine will look a little different right now. We are doing everything we can to ensure your experience is familiar and friendly.
*There will be a $5 Health & Safety fee attached to your bill to offset the costs we have incurred for sanitary supplies for each guest.
*Updated September 2021
The Ontario Government has deemed us an essential business. This means at this time we do not require guests to provide proof of vaccination to visit our business.
We are a COVID-19 Safe Certified Workplace and are taking part in the Ontario provincial Rapid Screening Program. Our staff members are tested for COVID-19 on a weekly basis.
Our business is a “COVID-Free Chatter Environment”. We respectfully request that you refrain from talking about topics related to COVID-19 including vaccines while visiting our business. This is in consideration of the mental health of our wonderful and dedicated staff.
Please do not come to the salon if you are…
- Experiencing any new or worsening symptoms of COVID-19 including fever/chills, cough/barking cough, shortness of breath, decrease or loss of smell or taste, muscle aches/joint pain or extreme tiredness
- Have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days and have been told to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements
- Are under orders from a doctor or public health unit to self-isolate at home, either because of contact tracing or outbreak
- Have tested positive either on a rapid antigen or PCR test for COVID-19 in the last 10 days
We would be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date. We are temporarily waiving our cancellation fee for those who must cancelled due to concerns of COVID-19
- Masks are mandatory for all guests. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical exemption you must inform us at the time of booking so that we may properly prepare for your visit
- Only guests who have a scheduled reservation are permitted within the building. Guests under the age of 14 may be accompanied by one parent/guardian
If there is anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to management. Rachel (Salon/Spa Manager) or Tammy (Business Owner) may be reached at 705-652-0155 or email@example.com\